Hello Dear Friend and welcome to my art...

My name is Erik Stitt and I am an Artist currently hailing from Arvada, Colorado at the base of the gorgeous Rocky Mountains.

Currently and indefinitely, I am spearheading a project that I think is exciting and fun for all involved; I want to paint YOU in a Movie Poster! I've not seen this being done anywhere else so, I will! It is my favorite kind of art to do as I love movies so much! See the ad below for details.


I also love to paint the many diverse flavors of the Southwest as well as capturing the essence, dignity, metaphysics and beauty of the Indigenous faces of the Native Peoples whom, to me, are examples of Living Art we can all aspire to. In addition to that, I enjoy painting Fan Art, Pin Up and Sci Fi on the odd occasion and you will find examples of that here as well as my Print Stores. 

Prospective visitors seeking to hire me for Illustrative or Fine Art projects in a Traditional or Illustrative Format, please take a look at my Portfolio HERE. 

Thank you so much for the visit. I enjoyed the company.

Blessings,

Erik

NOTE: You will find links on the upper right taking you to different shops for Prints, Clothing and Gifts!






Base Price for a basic, "2 Faced" Poster starts at $500 US. More faces, or objects of complexity, i.e., Spaceships, Monsters, Hi Tech or other some such hi detailed subject matter, increase the pricing relatively.

I'm pretty excited about this project as I have not found anybody else doing it so, I am going to spear head it and make it my main artistic objective as this type of art is my absolute favorite! I have enjoyed the art Drew Struzan, Mark Raats, Bob Peaks and a few others that shaped my childhood cinematic experience and it is from their collective influence that I wish to bring you something unique, personal, very collectible and worthy of passing on as a family heirloom.

The artwork will be generated Digitally by painting with Photoshop on my Wacom Cintiq 22 HDT Tablet. All I require from you is good photo references of the subjects to be painted, the genre of film and the scene. I can do the rest! When the project is finished, I send the LARGE file to your email so that you can print out posters, t-shirts, postcards, calendars or whatever your heart's desire is. All I ask is that you do not sell the image without my permission and that if you post it, you credit me for the art.

I take half the agreed upon price down to start the project and the other half upon completion. All projects first come, first served and no rush orders. For YOUR convenience (no membership required) and mine, I use PayPal. No checks, cash nor money orders.

Email me YOUR movie poster ideas: redwoodjedi@gmail.com

I look forward to creating your Movie Poster soon!

Thank you for co-creating with me!

Erik

Latest Work 


All Too Easy
Digital Painting
Adobe Photoshop
Wacom Cintiq 22 HDT
Copyright 2017 Erik Stitt
Prints Available


Alien: Xenomorph Origins
Digital Painting
Adobe Photoshop
Wacom Cintiq 22 HDT
Copyright 2017 Erik Stitt 


Indiana Jones and the Anasazi Mystery
Commissioned Digital Painting
Adobe Photoshop
Wacom Cintiq 22 HDT
Copyright 2017 Erik Stitt


Family Secret (concept movie poster)
Digital Painting
Adobe Photoshop
Wacom Cintiq 22 HDT
Copyright 2017 Erik Stitt